Monday, May 4, 2020

Hi I’m hedge sparrow, I live in Otira with me family and I love living in Otira because each day a kind
old man drops brown seed that wees brake open and eat, and then blows his load shiny snail shell 
to let us know that breakfast is ready,he and hes grandchilds watches uz eat the seed through the
window, me and me friends sometimes talk’ hop and flitter around to show our thankfulls, 


One wet day old man's oldest grandkid dropped seed on the ground in shape of smiley face my
friend remembered that it was smiley face because he always looked up at the people and seen
them smiling, I felt I wanted to give something to him, so I went up to my tree house and got out a
white feather that i founded in the big green tree place last week, I felt happy for to giving a gift to the
peoples kid

Oh and by the way i forgetting to telling yous that wees share food with tiny tree humans but thats is
different story. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kaiau! I really enjoyed reading your story; especially the way you included your special feather at the end. I have a blackbird in my garden with one white feather and I like to think of him as a pet - maybe I should write a story about him like yours?! Do the wee humans eat the bird food too? I can't wait to find out! It might pay to edit your post's formatting - I can help you with that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comments they were helpful and I will have a gow at fromating although I know veary little of it but my Taua can help

      Delete
  2. Kaiau that was a cool story especially how it related to real life. I can't tell what it is about though because it has no title or explanation. But it was still cool.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. its a pritty good storry tho aye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.